Saturday, April 21, 2012

Time Flies

As I'm sitting in business class I am write this little diddy to you all. This whole becoming a chiropractor thing is getting real, and it's kind of scary. So the wonderful business presentation we have this quarter is all about designing your office; and well, I'm a girl so this part of opening an office REALLY excites me. As a step to becoming more "girly" I have started to take up DIY projects, and well...thinking of house design options. As the checklist of to-do's continue to grow, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

One of the items on our checklist that has been stressed this weekend is "What is YOUR Vision" and with a nice little google search, a few (ok...many) Pinterest pins here is the beginning stages of my vision.

Colors




Office Interior Doors

Front Desk (Maybe not the exact white and orange color....but I really enjoy the shape)


No comments:

Post a Comment