Friday, May 4, 2012

The Michigan Man

So...this little piece of the internet was supposed to be about my Michigan man Rob and I. It's turned into a little hodge podge of everything. So today is the day that I will introduce the one and only....
Robert J. Radulski III
(note: he probably would not approve of this pic, but it is one of my favorites!)
Rob is seriously the best guy EVER. We have been together for 1 year, 6 months and 3 days..
The best way to describe him is "a good ol' boy from Northern Michigan"
He loves to hunt, fish (even ice fish--the worst kind of fishing--that's a WHOLE different story), work in the lawn, do boy stuff in the garage..

He is just a very easy going guy that puts up with all of my silliness..
Rob is not a "flashy" guy, nor does he think to do "flashy" things. Therefore our relationship is very "old married couple-ish"..ya know on Friday we may be asleep by 9:30, go hang out at Home Depot on a Saturday afternoon, spend the evening out on the back patio and then be in bed by 10. He's a very simple man. The small things in life mean the most--which I've taken to appreciate more than ever. I can count on 1 hand how many times I've gotten flowers (count: 2), I've never received jewelry; and it's totally ok with me because that's not how Rob operates. 

My Favorite Things:
1. He calls me EVERY morning to tell me to have a good day, and that he loves me.....and then I get a text a few minutes after to tell me the same thing

2. He does this little booty shake dance...and it's seriously the funniest thing ever

3. When he wakes up in the morning, he takes his own sweet time stretching and clearing the sleep from his eyes. It's pretty cute--he turns from a 26 year old to a 6 year old

4. He gets an AARP card--they mix him and his dad up. So every quarter he gets sent a new AARP card.
5. The looks he gives me are just funny...I get the eye roll with the sigh, the head shake, The plain-jane smile, the eyebrow scrunch..and the list goes on.

6. Even though he is a Michigan fan and I am a Nebraska Fan we can still make it out of football season alive and in love!

Though we may be 3.5 hours apart, and see each other Friday-Sunday we still love each other very much! We take each day as it is given to us...and we are so excited to see where this crazy train called life takes us!




No comments:

Post a Comment